Run multiple pipelines in parallel into same process question

jles jlesquer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:37:12 UTC 2019

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your answer.

I've got running both cameras what I'm doing is to create two pipelines
copies and the next call back assignment to push data into the correspondent
appsrc:

g_signal_connect (appsrc1, "need-data", G_CALLBACK
(cb_need_data),pipeline1);
g_signal_connect (appsrc2, "need-data", G_CALLBACK
(cb_need_data),pipeline2);

After configuring and setting both pipelines on playing state I run a
Gmainloop.

I've got the recorded files but the problem is that always the first camera
(pipeline1) works well (smooth playback) and the second camera the video
looks choppy (stops and goes)...

Are the pipelines theoretically running in parallel? Could it be a a
pipeline priority issue?
Any idea what could it be causing this?