libav error while decoding MB

Shishigami me at marcelherd.com
Tue Nov 5 06:01:30 UTC 2019

I have added tune=zerolatency to the x264enc and I do get a picture in VLC
now: https://i.imgur.com/pCOBZHr.png

I still get a lot of the same errors though and its not really usable. Is
this really related to RTP though? I have modified the pipeline of the RTSP
server such that it simply uses the webcam right away without reading from
UDP:

"ksvideosrc ! videoconvert ! x264enc tune=zerolatency ! rtph264pay name=pay0
pt=96"

That way I do get a perfect picture and no errors (albeit the latency is
very high). If UDP is an issue, is there any alternative I can use? Thank
you!