Android media playback performance

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:11:03 UTC 2019

1. glimagesinkelement does not include color conversion or uploading
capabilities. You want glimagesink.
2. The raw decodebin ! glimagesink pipeline requires proxying the caps and
context queries from decodebin to glimagesink.
3. You should use playbin/playbin3 instead which performs all these steps
automatically

Cheers
-Matt