no tracer named 'leaks'

Sirius Wu ccwu660601 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:02:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

because I've just modified android tutorial 5.
In app_function() there are only a few lines before gst_parse_launch().

------------
 /* Create our own GLib Main Context and make it the default one */
  data->context = g_main_context_new ();
  g_main_context_push_thread_default (data->context);

  /* Build pipeline */
  data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch ("playbin", &error);

I'd say the ordering issue is not in my code.

I found that function init_post() which calls_priv_gst_tracing_init() is
called before static plugins coreelements and coretracers.
Should this plugins be loaded between init_pre() and init_post()? Or should
they be loaded in init_post() but before priv_gst_tracing_init()?

Matthew Waters <ystreet00 at gmail.com> 於 2019年11月6日 週三 下午7:43寫道:

--
Sirius Wu