No backward compatibility for Gstreamer 0.10

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.com
Thu Nov 7 09:30:17 UTC 2019

GStreamer 1.0 is a major new version and so is not API compatible with 0.10.

You'll have to port your application which, hopefully, shouldn't be too
hard if it's just application code.
See
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/application-development/appendix/porting-1-0.html?gi-language=c