Android media playback performance

Sirius Wu ccwu660601 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 13:24:13 UTC 2019

Hi Reza,

I am also using 1.16.1 on an rk3229 box to play HLS streamed videos. I have
an issue with switching bitrate. For constant speed the playing is not
choppy.

I do not use omx.google.aac.decoder because issue 189 still exists for my
board.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/issues/189

rrazavi <reza at userful.com> 於 2019年11月6日 週三 上午5:48 寫道: