playing multiple videos in sequence

Krishna, Shyam shyam.krishna at philips.com
Tue Nov 12 16:05:10 UTC 2019

I would like play them sequentially. I looked at splitfilesrc , it takes only one uri which is the location of the directory having all the files. I want to control the order in which the videos can be played.

I think I am looking for a solution which can take an array of uri or some callback mechanism using which I can dynamically play desired video when the current video reaches EOS. Does the pipeline or playbin objects provide any mechanism to achieve this requirement ?

Best Regards,

Shyam