Wrong colors on Raspberry Pi 4

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sun Nov 17 13:45:28 UTC 2019

Le dim. 17 nov. 2019 05 h 40, moritz.vieli <moritz.vieli at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Thanks a lot for your response! I upgraded and updated everything,
> including
> the firmware. Unfortunately, the problem persists. One thing to mention: I
> am testing on a freshly installed Raspbian Lite without X support.
>
> Interestingly, with the fbdevsink, the colors are correct. They are only
> mixed with the glimagesink. I also tried different color formats but
> without
> success.

So that means that GBM backend is being used. That I have never tested on
the Pi. Though you could try kmssink. If you can reproduce the issue with
kmssink, pleas add -v and share the caps reported. That will be needed to
report the issue to the kernel devs.

If it's only an issue for GBM, some investigation will be needed. Maybe
build and run kmscube test app, to see if it's the drivers (Mesa or kernel)
or GStreamer.