Only first frame drawn gst-rtsp-server

Shishigami me at marcelherd.com
Mon Nov 18 21:09:38 UTC 2019

Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it! I have gotten similiar
advice on IRC, unfortunately I am not sure howto timestamp the buffers since
I am not using GStreamer directly.
To clarify, I have compiled OpenCV with GStreamer support and simply write
to the pipeline like so:

VideoWriter writer("appsrc ...... udpsink", CAP_GSTREAMER, 0, 30, Size(640,
480), true);
writer << foreground;

I have not found any examples that show howto add the timestamps with
OpenCV.

I have also tried adding do-timestamp=true to appsrc and udpsrc but it did
not help. I will try out videorate, thank you!

Michael MacIntosh wrote
> But when you tell appsrc format=time, it is expecting timestamps.

Yes, I added it because I got errors on the receiving side stating that
timestamps were sent backwards or something along those lines.