How to efficiently replace vaapih265enc with omxh265enc?

jeyp4 jaiforfriend at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:02:26 UTC 2019

Just to clarify I am wishing to replace just ' vaapih265enc
<https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/vaapi/vaapih265enc.html>  '
with ' omxh265enc <https://justpaste.it/3llb7>  '.
I want to keep  vaapih265dec
<https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/vaapi/vaapih265dec.html?gi-language=c>
as it is, as my decoding station is Intel PC.

I thought to say this because you mentioned 'All you need is to find which
field in the caps is needed omxh265dec'.

Secondly, I started looking at Nvidia gstomx1_src's  gstomxh265enc.c
<https://codeshare.io/294EQ8>   file. I am trying to understand this file.

If by any chance you find anything in above C file, which can result in
frame inline output, Please let me know.

Thanks