Decode RTCP RR packets

Amit amitsoni77 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:49:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

How to set SSRC in RTCP RR packets that get generated automatically from
rtpbin. I have a pipeline for video sender and other pipeline for receiver
running on same host with different ports.

I am getting below error on sending side.

request_key_with_signal:<srtpdec0> Could not get caps for stream with SSRC
XXX. Invalid buffer, dropping.

I guess srtpdec doesn't know this SSRC and associated key for received RTCP
Packet.

I am using srtpenc/srtpdec for both RTP and RTCP packets. I think I need to
set SSRC in RTCP RR packet before second it from receiver's side. So that I
can set the same at sender's side to set key to decode received RTCP RR
encoded message from receiver.

Also, I need to use two master keys at sending side, one to encode RTP and
RTCP packets for sending and other one to decode encoded RTCP RR from
receiver.

Please let me know if there is another way to decode RTCP RR packets or I am
doing anything wrong.

Thanks
Amit