Multi sink file output for each stream (Multi stream input)

ledinhtri97 ledinhtri.cse.hcmut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 10:17:48 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, I new to GStreamer. I have a problem when using GStreamer.
Hope that can find any help!

Essentially I have a pipeline that multiple stream uri go thought and do
some processing then save it to files. I had done from the input stream to
some processing but when face with sink files, which I need to save each
output of stream uri. Example with input uri_0 to output_0.mp4, uri_1 to
output_1.mp4 and so on...

I'm very appreciated about your help! thank you so much.