Multi channel Pipeline

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Oct 2 14:01:19 UTC 2019

Le mar. 1 oct. 2019 22 h 10, diegoavila <diego_javila at hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi, Im new at using gstreamer (advanced topics), I want to create a
> multichannel pipeline and  i want to control the volume of each channel ,
> I've been loking for information and couldnt find anything useful , also im
> using windows (I found an example that used alsasrc and other used
> jackaudiosink but is not viable for my OS)
> Thanks in advance!!

I think wasapi plugin is what uses the most recent Windows sound API.
Pretty much all audio sources plugins works the same, so examples should
still be relevant. As per dealing with multiple channel in GStreamer, what
is most often done is to split each channel into its own branch of the
graph, using deinterleave element. And then reassemble using
audiointerleave.