Multi channel Pipeline

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Oct 3 12:37:54 UTC 2019

Le mer. 2 oct. 2019 22 h 10, diegoavila <diego_javila at hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Actually i switched to debian and it worked, but i dont know how can i add
> another channel to this pipeline im stuck
> this is my pipeline:
> gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=/home/arion/Downloads/test2.mp3 name=src
> ! decodebin ! deinterleave keep-positions=true name=d interleave name=i !
> autoaudiosink d.src_0 ! queue ! volume volume=1 ! i.sink_1 d.src_1 ! queue
> !
> volume volume=0 ! i.sink_2
>
> i wanna add 2 more channels

Just a note, I'm not totally certain I understood the goal. deinterleave
will expose as many SRC pads as there is channels on it's sink pad. If you
want to interleave channels from other sources, you'll need to do some
programming (C, RUST, Python, etc. there is plenty of choices) to set the
channel position mask to let audiointerleave know in which order to place
them.