troubles with gstreamer installation from Cerbero!

givip pataridzegivi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:48:30 UTC 2019

Currently I have problems even with the build.
In particular, I want to build 1.16.1 with gst-build, but ninja -C fails,
because libpng12 is outdated by some reasons. If I update to libpng16 it’s
not working by another reasons.

Cerbero cannot build gst-plugins-base by some reason

I think this is problem for all people who is unfamiliar with building
process of such complex packages.

Please provide actual info about:
- which build system use: Cerbero, gst-build or other

And what branch is actually buildable?
And on which Linux is actually tested (in particular, I use Ubuntu 16.04)