Playbin + kmssink + aspect ratio black borders

Daniel Rossi electroteque at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:47:44 UTC 2019

Thanks mate. Some of it went over my head regards to fbcon. How do I
disable that ? I don't know what modetest is. Is this something I should
take up with RPI forum ?

This setting force-modesetting seems to use the original underlying
layer for display, or tries to. I'll test it and report back.

I tried "add-borders" with videoscale and didn't seem to work ?

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/videoscale/index.html?gi-language=c