why I got more than 1 buffer every second from audiobuffersplit?

luisyin yyymoonold at 163.com
Fri Oct 11 10:17:21 UTC 2019

Hi,
I wrote a program with below pipeline:
    pipeline_str = g_strdup_printf("rtspsrc location=%s latency=0 name=d d.
! \
        queue ! capsfilter caps=application/x-rtp,media=video ! decodebin3 !
nvvidconv ! \
        videorate ! video/x-raw,framerate=1/1 ! nvjpegenc ! appsink
name=video_sink d. ! \
        queue ! capsfilter caps=application/x-rtp,media=audio ! decodebin !
audioconvert ! \
        audioresample ! audio/x-raw,format=S16LE,rate=16000,channels=1 !
audiobuffersplit output-buffer-duration=1/1 ! appsink name=audio_sink",
        rtsp_url);

Data comes from rtsp stream. Video part is ok. I want to get raw audio data
every second. The buffer size I got is 32000, I think it's right. But I got
several buffers every second. I want to receive exactly one buffer with size
32000 every second. What's wrong with my pipeline. I am new to gstreamer.