How to investi

Sirius Wu ccwu660601 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 09:39:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm working on a android 7.1 project using gstreamer on rk3229.
Running android tutorial 5 give me the following error about EGL, and
displaying a HLS streamed movie is slow, although display the orignal ogg
file is ok.

I've found the following errors or warnings in logs:

1. no non-static method "Landroid/media/MediaCodecList;.getCodecCount()I"

Because getCodecCount was deprecated in API level 21, may be it was already
removed from the android 7.1 version? Does gstreamer has already work
around it or should I modified the source code of androidmedia to replace
getCodeCount with getCodecInfos?

2. validate_display:99 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)
3. unknown EGL_COLOR_BUFFER_TYPE value 3300
4. libEGL  : called unimplemented OpenGL ES API
5. libOpenSLES: Leaving Object::GetInterface (SL_RESULT_FEATURE_UNSUPPORTED)
6. libOpenSLES: Emulating old channel mask behavior (ignoring positional
mask 0x3, using default mask 0x3 based on channel count of 2)

I think the above errors may be resulted from the same error. Last time I
heard Nicolas Dufresne says this needs some investigation. What approach I
can take to investigate this and find the EGL API? I've already compile the
gstreamer 1.0 myself.

I've another question about kmssink. Some website says kmssink or a drm
plugin performs well for rockchip. Why I can see kms' source in
plugins-bad, but no kms file in the android binaries generated from
./cerberol-uninstalled.

--
Sirius Wu