How can I change a file then rebuild the modified gstreamer 1.0

Sirius Wu ccwu660601 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:26:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to debug the problem of EGL_BAD_DISPLAY error, through modifying
the gstreamer's source code.

I've modified
build/sources/android_universal/armv7/gstreamer-1.0-1.17.0.1/gst/gst.c.

But how can I rebuild the modified gstreamer 1.0?

I've tried ./cerbero-uninstalled package gstreamer-1.0, but no compilation
of gst.c occurred. It says all is built.

I've tried ./cerbero-uninstalled buildone gstreamer-1.0, it fetch a new
source from web. My modification is lost.

--
Sirius Wu