"mix-matrix" is not working at audioconvert

周甫霖 erixchou at mapacode.tw
Tue Oct 15 08:31:34 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm trying to play a stereo sound file as a mono sound.

In fact, I'd like to just play only one specific channel such as left or
right channel.

I've tried following pipeline structure to achieve:

```
gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=stereo.wav ! wavparse ! audioconvert
mix-matrix="<<(float)1.0, (float)0.0>, <(float)1.0, (float)0.0>>" !
audioresample ! autoaudiosink
```

But it seems not work.

The playback-sound heard just like it used to be.

I am wondering if I make some wrong usage?