Explaining Gstreamer plugin example

horai ivo.hora at seznam.cz
Tue Oct 15 13:37:28 UTC 2019

Ok, I have 1.14.4 installed from repository.
I left it intact without uninstalling. Downloaded source code version 1.16
of gstreamer-1.0, base,good,bad, compiled and installed.
Now it seems like when video is being rendered in eventBox where waylandsink
renders the event signal from mouse click is not propagated and the method
does not trigger at all so I am unable to event test whether I experience
race condition.
When no video is being rendered to eventBox (it is grey colored when empty)
GTK catches the event and maximizes it properly, I guess something wrong is
with waylandsink in 1.16.