One problem about one property of udpsink in Gstreamer.

surprised 1028554060 at qq.com
Mon Oct 21 12:42:57 UTC 2019

Hi,everyone.    Recently,I encountered a problem about one property of
udpsink in Gstreamer. This property is "sync".     The description of this
property writes: "Sync on the clock" in the official documents.But I cannot
understand it very clearly.The default value of "sync" is true. And I also
found that another property "async" also has the same default value.    I
want to konw what's the role does "sync" property takes and if I set this
property a "false" value, what's the effects will be coming.Can you help me
solve this problem? Thank you so much!