AW: One problem about gstreamer encoding.

surprised 1028554060 at qq.com
Wed Oct 23 01:28:48 UTC 2019

Hi,Thornton, Keith.     You say that I should send EOS down the pipeline. But
I'm encoding video with live camera source,not file. If I send EOS,whether
it seems the pipeline is stopped or not. After sending the EOS, can I still
use the pipe a few seconds later without shutting down this pipe?     I'm a
new hand to Gstreamer.If you can provide some simple pseudo codes showing
how the send the EOS without shutting down the pipe,I will be very pleased.
Thank you all the same.
Thornton, Keith wrote