AW: AW: AW: One problem about gstreamer encoding.

surprised 1028554060 at qq.com
Fri Oct 25 07:59:34 UTC 2019

Hi,but now I encountered another peoblem:After I send the EOS,how can I
continue push data into the pipeline?     It seems that once I send the
EOS,then the pipeline stop to receive data into the pipe.     I want to
achieve a situation:as to the sender, I use appsrc to input outsider data
into the pipe and and  once every 200 frames are sended into appsrc,I send
EOS,and at the same time I stop input data.After 10s,I start to input data
again,but at that time,the pipe seems not going to receive data because the
previous EOS signal.     What should I do to let the pipe receive data again
without shutting down the pipe?