Not able to connect to gstrtsp server after mutliple connects and disconnects

mahesh speed.c at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:39:19 UTC 2019

My gstreamer rtsp server code is on these lines:

https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-rtsp-server/blob/master/examples/test-appsrc.c

I have a particular case where I have to open the connection, check for few
parameters, close the connection and open the connection again.

It works for few times but after a few attempts client is not able to
connect to the server. I tried out few approaches mentioned in the link
below, but it has not helped so far.

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/gstreamer-rtsp-server-shared-pipeline-freezes-on-client-connect-and-during-connection-timeout-td4675265.html#a4675474

Can someone help me with the server side rtsp code to be able to
successfully allow multiple reconnects.