Building on Windows with a focus on generating PDB files

Ben Rush ben at ben-rush.net
Fri Sep 6 00:00:26 UTC 2019

I think getting the PDB files and analyzing specific cases will be
important as right now my descriptions will be vague without stack traces,
et al. Now that I realize there are actual PDB files, I will try to get
more information.

I also try getting a build going so that I can fix issues I find on Windows
and make suggestions.