GStreamer Conference 2019 - Registration is now open

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 17:25:14 UTC 2019

Hi,
You can now register for the GStreamer Conference 2019 on theconference
website by following the link on:
  https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2019/

The GStreamer Conference 2019 will take place on 31 October and1
November 2019 in Lyon (France), just after the Embedded LinuxConference
Europe.
It is a conference for developers, community members, decision-
makers,industry partners, researchers, students and anyone else
interestedin the GStreamer multimedia framework or Open Source and
cross-platformmultimedia.
A reduced early-bird registration fee for professionals is
availableuntil 29 September, so hurry!
Speakers will receive free registration, so if you intend to submita
talk you may want to hold off with registration for now.
Don't forget that there will also be a hackfest at the weekend
justafter the conference.
Many thanks to our Platinum sponsor Collabora, our Gold sponsor
Igaliaand our Silver sponsor Zeiss for sponsoring the conference this
year!
See you all in Lyon hopefully!