Installing the motioncells plugin?

Jason Scott jason at jaylin.com.au
Wed Sep 11 00:09:52 UTC 2019

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has recently managed to install the
motioncells plugin on macOS?
I’ve installed the base, ugly and bad plugin packages using homebrew and
all work well, except I’ve noticed that the opencv based packages (of which
motioncells is one) don’t seem to have been installed with the bad package.

Researching the issue has shown that you can use brew with an option like:
“—with-opencv at 3” however I think that’s old and the with option doesn’t
seem to work anymore.

Is it possible to just build the bad plugins from source even though all
the others and dependencies were installed with brew?