Using base transform fwith custom CAPS implementation

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Mon Sep 16 16:34:28 UTC 2019

If you are planning to change caps, you also need to implement transform_caps.

Also, is there a reason to change the mime type to application/nn-input? It will be way easier if you keep video/x-raw, since you can reuse GstVideo utilities. Also, if you choose keeping video/x-raw, consider using videofilter instead of base_transform.

Michael
www.ridgerun.com