Merge two MPEG-TS streams with higher bitrate

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Wed Sep 18 16:15:12 UTC 2019

mpegtsmux now has support for CBR as you've noticed (the bitrate property), so
it should simply be a matter of remuxing the input file indeed.

If you want to do this from the command line, the command line will need to
match the streams contained in your input file, so it's not possible for us to
give you a working pipeline :)

It should more or less look like:

  demux.sink_%d ! <parser> ! queue ! mux.

  <repeat above for every stream in the input file>

--
Mathieu Duponchelle · https://www.centricular.com