回复:Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: if we plan to remove TEXTURE_UPLOAD,_what_will_be_used_instead?

HalleyZhao halleyzhao at sina.com
Fri Sep 20 01:32:56 UTC 2019

I mentioned gtkglsink below.1. gtksink renders rgb video frame to GtkWidget by cairo. it requires color conversion, I don't expect a good performance of it.2. gtkglsink renders video to the entire GtkWidget. it is possible to apply some matrix to get some fancy video (no implementation yet), besides this, I don't see other advantage. I don't see some way to lay buttons on top of video.