Create soomth stream at reciver side

Yash yashsudani26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:44:17 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have pipeline which take frame from opencv and upload it using udpsink and
at other end I am receiving it using udpsrc if their is no delay at opencv
end everything work fine. But if I have some delay at opencv end for ex. if
I put 1 sec delay between every frame and then send frame using udpsink and
recive it using udpsrc it is runing too slow.

So, I want a GSTREAMER pipeline which will hold certain buffer and when that
much of buffer reach then it will pass it.

I have tried using queue element with min-threshold-time but still at
reciver side it play it slowly