srtserversrc - how to listen even when feeder stops and starts again

deim31 deim31 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:26:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

I use this command:

gst-launch-1.0 srtserversrc uri=srt://:1234 ! srtserversink
uri=srt://:4321 latency=100

When I feed srtserversrc it's OK but when I stop feed and start again it
doesn't send stream again.

I use from srt lib:

srt-live-transmit srt://:1234 srt://:4321 -v

and it keeps connection - reconnection of feeder works. (But it supports
only 1 client at the same time.)

Is there any chance to make it the same with gst's srtserversrc?

(I wanted to use another solution for retransmission but compile it
gives me an error https://github.com/Edward-Wu/srt-live-server/issues/24)

Thanks