camtwist -> obs + pipeviz

Alain Culos gstreamer at asoundmove.net
Thu Apr 9 19:55:14 UTC 2020

I meant to say that I found OBS - https://obsproject.com/ - which might answer your requirements or not.
It more or less does what I want - with an add-on, https://github.com/CatxFish/obs-v4l2sink.git - but I would much prefer to be able to do this with gstreamer, starting with gst-launch for proof of concept before I move on to more involved programming whether C or python.

> https://github.com/virinext/pipeviz

I meant to say thank you - while I have not taken the time to check it out yet, I will.

Regards,
Alain.