streaming video from basler pylon camera to web browser

isshed isshed.sip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:08:54 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I am very new to gstreamer and want to build an application where I
want to sstream video from basler pylon camera to web browser. I want
to do it inside a docker on Nvidia's TX2.

Below are the few commands I tried for a video.

#generating udp sink
gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=my_video.mp4 ! decodebin ! x264enc
! rtph264pay ! udpsink port=5000

#from udp generating RTSP stream and using gst-rtsp-server
./test-launch "( udpsrc port=554 ! application/x-rtp, media=video,
clock-rate=90000, encoding-name=H264, payload=96 ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! x264enc ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 )"

Then this RTSP stream I am playing in a VLC player.

Can you please suggest if this is correct approach or is there any
better approach.

Thanks,
Issac