Webrtc wit appsrc

Anton Pryima zingfrid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:55:21 UTC 2020

Hello all.

I have a pipe:
appsrc->rtph264pay->webrtcbin.sink

But, when I setting up everything, and pipeline is not running yet, I
received an error:
DEBUG              webrtcbin
gstwebrtcbin.c:5722:gst_webrtc_bin_change_state: changing state: NULL =>
READY
LOG                webrtcbin
gstwebrtcbin.c:1341:_check_if_negotiation_is_needed:<sendonly> checking if
negotiation is needed
LOG                webrtcbin
gstwebrtcbin.c:1346:_check_if_negotiation_is_needed:<sendonly> no
negotiation possible until caps have been received on all sink pads

After that, I'm starting pipeline and it working fine, no issues:

 DEBUG              webrtcbin
gstwebrtcbin.c:5722:gst_webrtc_bin_change_state: changing state: READY =>
PAUSED
DEBUG              webrtcbin
gstwebrtcbin.c:5722:gst_webrtc_bin_change_state: changing state: PAUSED =>
PLAYING

And that's all. No more on-negotiation-needed callback. Nothing.

How to proceed further with webrtc connection? How to re-init it after
the pipeline is running to make it call on-negotiation-needed callback?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Anton.