Screen recording and Nvidia acceleration

Neil C Smith neil at codelerity.com
Wed Aug 5 10:31:05 UTC 2020

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 at 11:22, Davide Perini <perini.davide at dpsoftware.org> wrote:
> I don't need big quality or sync, I only need to record the screen to get colors on an X,Y point of the screen.
> So I don't really need to capture all the screen.

What exactly does "don't really need to capture all the screen" mean?
A contiguous sub-region?  That element supports x, y, width and height
properties I believe from earlier conversations on this?

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith
Codelerity Ltd.

Codelerity Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
Registered company number : 12063669
Registered office address : Office 4 219 Kensington High Street,
Kensington, London, England, W8 6BD