unable to get Python videomixer work

wzho0776 wei.zhou at presien.com
Thu Aug 13 04:39:35 UTC 2020

Hi, I'm really new to GStreamer. I'd like to put a command line to Python
script. The command line is :

This mix four udpstreams into one..
For the python script, I'm expecting to use Gst.parse_launch() with command
in it then use self.pipeline.get_by_name("source") to set properties etc..
But couldn't figure out how to do this at all. My python script is like:

I know those sink_0 etc. should not be set like that. But couldn't figure
out how to do it properly. Can anyone please guide me to the useful
reference or if you can directly help me to understand it ? really
appreciate your help!