NAL unit type 26, 27 not yet supported

Abhinav Agrawal aagrawal at futopstech.com
Sun Aug 30 17:57:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for quick response. I understood. Let me try to get a patch soon if
that's the case :-)

>Out of curiosity, what is the sender?

We have got a pcap file captured from IP Camera (Multicast RTP Stream, RTP
+ RTCP muxed) of one of the potential customers.
They said they are are using following encoders -

Hitachi Kokusai Electric HC-IP3100HD

I do not have much information other than this. Anything specific would be
useful ?

Regards,
Abhinav