Webrtcbin SDP Renegotation (1.18): Not in the correct state (stable) for setting remote answer description

Trey Hutcheson trey.hutcheson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 01:20:29 UTC 2020

Yes I am aware of the name argument. Webrtcbin just happens to be the name
we're using at the moment, though admittedly it's a poor chase.

There is nothing else in the logs. The error message is what I shared in
the original email. That's why I asked the list for help; the logs don't
really provide any info.

And that's with GST_DEBUG set to 3,webrtcbin:9