Gstremer compatibility with android 10+ devices

Purva gevaria.purva at einfochips.com
Thu Dec 10 12:42:50 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for trying to help me out.

Here is overall status,

1. Apk is working fine on Android 7
2. Apk is not working on Android 10 with the same setup.

I am getting below error in logcat for Android 10,

./sys/androidmedia/gst-android-hardware-camera.c:1616:_init_classes Failed
to initialize android.hardware.Camera classes: Failed to call Java method:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class
"org/freedesktop/gstreamer/androidmedia/GstAhcCallback" on path:
DexPathList[[zip file
"/data/app/org.freedesktop.gstreamer.livestream.livestreaming-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/org.freedesktop.gstreamer.livestream.livestreaming-1/lib/arm64,
/data/app/org.freedesktop.gstreamer.livestream.livestreaming-1/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a,
/system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]

Right now I am not able to identify above classes I don't have library
source .
I am loading library via including system library
System.loadLibrary("gstreamer_android");

Is there any way to get this source ? So that I can look up to this library
classes.

So just wanted to confirm if I get a source code of this library
"libgstreamer_android" then can I make it compatible with Android 10? Or you
have been trying the same in your share code. Please confirm the same.

I am looking forward to your response. And please do let me know in case of
any query.

Thanks,