RTMP source/gstreamer-ingest on TCP with listen() not connect()

Cameron Elliott cameron at cameronelliott.com
Fri Dec 11 09:36:43 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have been researching how to get a gstreamer graph to accept RTMP on an
inbound TCP socket (meaning listen()/accept() call and not connect() call)
I’d like some confirmation, but it doesn’t seem like either
rtmpsrc nor rtmpsrc2 supports this, is my understanding correct?

If that’s the case can I use the ffmpeg filter (ffmpeg will listen/accept
for inbound sockets) and use that as a way to use gstreamer as an RTMP
server that will accept() sockets???

Thanks for any info,
Cameron
--