rtspsrc plugin error - No display of videoStream

Rensc renan.anez.merlin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:19:43 UTC 2020

I'm trying to use my IP camera with GStreamer of the Jetson nano, my camera
works fine with its URI in VLC media player, but it is not working with
Gstreamer of my Jetson, I'm trying with this command:

/$ gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc
location=rtsp://admin:12345678W@192.168.1.108:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1
! fakesink/

but I get the error:

/Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Progress: (open) Opening Stream
Progress: (connect) Connecting to
rtsp://admin:12345678W@192.168.1.108:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1
Progress: (open) Retrieving server options
Progress: (open) Retrieving media info
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0: Could not
open resource for reading.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(5829): gst_rtspsrc_setup_auth ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0:
No supported authentication protocol was found
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline .../

It doesn't display any video, considering that I have the jetson connected
to a TV through HMDI.

Please, any help is appreciated, thanks.