New, also help on dealing with multiple audio streams using gstreamer-rs

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Dec 16 14:14:06 UTC 2020

On Wed, 2020-12-16 at 13:56 +0000, Michael Johnson wrote:
> Ah I see, this implements a toggle on the video audio and subs
> streams. Is there a convenience flag that allows for switching stream
> / counting the amount of audio streams?

Check the playbin
documentation: https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/playback/playbin.html

There is the "n-audio" property for the number of audio streams, for
example.

There also is the "audio-changed" signal that is emitted whenever the
number or order of audio streams changed.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com