New, also help on dealing with multiple audio streams using gstreamer-rs

Michael Johnson liquidmikerrs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:46:40 UTC 2020

Another point here, connecting to the audio-stream signal and printing the
current-audio yields -1 until I physically close the window when it gets
the correct audio stream here

Also, I imagine when I want to bind changing stream to a key press I need
to emit this signal to be caught. But I can't access any data structures
from the callback, so it'll always chose a constant stream. Am I missing
something? here