New, also help on dealing with multiple audio streams using gstreamer-rs

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Dec 17 14:27:10 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-12-17 at 14:18 +0000, Michael Johnson wrote:
> This then brings back to the original point. As commented in the test
> case, setting the property of current audio is doing absolutely
> nothing, even with removing the set in the callback

That works fine for me with your code. 0, 1, and 2 all have different
audio.

You just have to make sure to set the track after playbin is started
and knows the number of tracks. Which it notifies you about with the
"audio-changed" signal.
But you can set that property from anywhere, it doesn't have to be from
the signal handler.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com