New, also help on dealing with multiple audio streams using gstreamer-rs

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Dec 17 14:31:39 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-12-17 at 14:28 +0000, Michael Johnson wrote:
> Can you send back the test case where the switch is working. I still
> have it a line above the fixed aspect ratio, and that may still be
> too soon for it?

Yes that's too early. That's long before playbin even knows how many
audio tracks there are.

You either have to wait until the Paused/Playing state is reached or
use the "audio-changed" signal as an indication when playbin knows
about the audio tracks.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com