RTP Support in Encodebin

Justin McAteer justin.mcateer at motorolasolutions.com
Fri Feb 14 15:40:22 UTC 2020

I have gotten RTP de-payloading working with Decodebin. I have not been
able to figure out the correct Caps or Profile to get Encodebin to handle
RTP payloading. Should Encodebin be expected to handle RTP payloading? That
was my assumption, given that Decodebin handles depayloading.

Thank You,
Justin McAteer
Motorola Solutions

--

Your privacy is important to us. That is why we have taken appropriate
measures to ensure the data you provide to us is kept secure. To learn more

Attention: Privacy Compliance Program, P.O.
Box 59263, Schaumburg, IL USA, 60159-0263