Skipped frames when displaying RTP / H.264 stream

jean-philippe jean_philippe_arnaud at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 19 18:13:15 UTC 2020

Nicolas Dufresne-5 wrote
> Le mar. 18 févr. 2020 13 h 30, jean-philippe <

> jean_philippe_arnaud@

> a écrit :
>
> Setting marker on AUD is wrong, I thought I had fixed that already. What
> GST version is this ?

I have been using the forked repo from NXP for the i.MX8MMini, dating from
May 2019. But even the latest release they've made don't include your fixes
from what I can see.
I've now updated to the latest code and the problem has gone away. You've
indeed made huge changes to the rtph26pay! Many, many thanks for your help.