Rtsp server don't stop pipeline on client disconnect

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Wed Feb 26 12:30:07 UTC 2020

Hey, I think what you're looking for is setting the suspend mode[1], I haven't
ever really played with SUSPEND_MODE_NONE but that *should* give you the
desired behaviour.

[1]: https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/gst-rtsp-server/rtsp-media-factory.html?gi-language=c#gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_suspend_mode